Have you heard there are specific time slots in which when you upload content on Instagram, whether it’s a Reel, photos, or videos, you are sure to get more likes? Every social media account is unique regarding the type of content they generate or the audience they serve. At the same time, some of your posts receive the highest engagement at different times and days. It has much to do with the day and time you posted the content. Find the best time and day to post Instagram content to gain more likes.
Before you go any further, you should understand how vital posting at the right time is. Instagram Algorithm also plays an essential role in promoting your content.
The Instagram Algorithm is a system used to rank the content posted on the platform. This dictates the visibility of the content and shows what is trending on an individual’s feed.
- It works based on collecting information from the user, collecting information about the type of content from the creator, and then establishing a relationship between the creator and the viewer.
- After the algorithm has established the relationship between the creator and viewer, the Relevancy of the content is determined.
- As a creator, there are certain things you should consider when it comes to the Instagram algorithm. It feels different parameters based on which it judges your account’s performance. The algorithm system is other for reels, posts, and stories.
Instagram Algorithms are essential to understand if you want to progress on the platform
Best Time To Post Content On Instagram
While a general study published by Hootsuite considered Thirty thousand social media posts and determined the best time to post content on social media, here’s what they found out.
The mid-hours of the week are seen to be prominent. Each day of the week has a significant time when users have been highly active on Instagram.
On Monday, Users were found to be highly active at Noon. One of the reasons could be because it’s the start of the week and lunchtime during that time.
On Tuesdays, the peak engagement time was found to be by morning 9:00 am; on Wednesdays, it later shifted to 11:00 Am. On weekends especially Sundays and Saturdays, people were highly active throughout the day.
How To Find the Best Time To Post?
If you are considering the best time for you to post content on Instagram, then certain things will help you. Instagram Analytics is a powerful tool that Instagram provides. This is used for checking your success and tracking it. Instagram analytics helps in gathering data on post-related interactions. These Instagram Analytics, provided by the app, will help benefit you in many ways.
- Check your performance in your niche: With Instagram Analytics, you can gather vital pieces of information together. There are various pieces of information that one can obtain that will help to get the information, such as which of your content is strongly liked by your followers and what is the best time to post your content. This especially provides information about the type of content your audience wants.
- With Instagram Analytics, you can understand your target audience better. Instagram Analytics provides more information about your audience. With Instagram analytics, you will Know about your target audience and their demographics.
- The analytical tool provided by Instagram is entirely free of cost and is available on the app itself. All you need is a business account and you will get different information easily accessible.
- Instagram Analytics is very simple to use. You can quickly gain a lot of information with a few swipes. You don’t need special skills to learn how to use Instagram Analytics.
These are just a few benefits of using Instagram Analytics, a built-in feature the app provides.
Various Ways To Find The Best Time For You To Post
Check Your Top Performing Post
As a creator, you will have some uploaded content that will perform better than others. The post which has performed exceptionally well can be determined. Instagram Insights is an excellent source to check your performance of the best reels.
Use Instagram Analytics
Instagram Analytics helps you to find when your audience is most active. These tactics will help you find your content.
You can use Instagram Analytics:
- To access Instagram Analytics, one must have a business account. If you cannot access Instagram Analytics, you must have a private reserve, and you will need to switch to a business account.
- Go to your profile, click on the hamburger icon, and click on settings.
- After going to Setting, go to your accounts.
- Switch to Professional accounts.
After you have switched to a Professional account, you will get an insight into the information. The Insights tab will be visible on your profile, where you can check your progress daily, weekly, or monthly. You will get information about the content, engagement, hashtags, and more here.
Post As Per Your Audience Timezone
If you have a strong following from a particular region that is not the same as yours, then you can post content as per your audience’s time zone. You can always schedule your Instagram Post at your desired time. Here’s how you can do it.
- One must make sure they have a Professional account on Instagram.
- Go to your Instagram Account, log in, and tap the plus icon, allowing you to upload photos, stories, and more.
- Select the image and then add captions and all other tags.
- Go to an advanced setting.
- Go to schedule posts.
- Here you can schedule posts up to seventy-five days from the given date.
- After you have planned, click on Done.
You can use Instagram Analytics to best use the data generated. There are many different kinds of information that you can use. This information is obtained from Instagram Analytics.
If you are considering the best time to upload content on Instagram to get more likes, then the answer is it’s different for everyone. Various factors affect the time you upload depends when your followers are highly active.
This also massively considers the number of followers you have and from which demographics they belong to. Instagram Analytics helps you to understand your content better and gives you a greater understanding of your audience.
To use Instagram Analytics, one does not need any special training; it is pretty simple, and it is a cost-effective way to estimate your performance, analyze future endeavors, and help you set new goals.