WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information from your side:
1) Your name and job title
2) Contact information which includes your email address
3) Demographic information such as your interests, preference and postcode
4) Other information related to customer our surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER FROM YOU
We require this information from your side to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and also for the following reasons:
- For keeping Internal record.
- We may use this information to improve our services and products form future purpose.
- We may send promotional emails periodically about our new products, special offers and some other information which we think you may find very interesting using the email address which you have provided to us.
- From time to time, we may also use this information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by your email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your requirements because you are our customer and your satisfaction is our duty.
We are committed to assure you that the information you provided is secure. In order to prevent any kind of unauthorized access or disclosure to our data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protection and secure the data we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain some links to other websites of your interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site and moved to other one, you should note that we do not have any kind of control over that other website. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide from invaders and hackers whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. So you should visit these websites at own risk. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to regulate the collection or use of your personal information you provided in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to point that you do not need the data to be used by anybody for any kind of direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at our mail id and we will reply you in small amount of time.
We will not sell, circulate or lease your personal data to any kind of third parties unless we have your permission for that or are required by law to take this step.